Protecting People and Processes
Washdown systems play a mission-critical role in facility hygiene, product safety, process effectiveness and more. As the Gulf Coast’s exclusive distributor of Armstrong washdown stations, Steam Solutions can supply your facility with smart, flexible options capable of handling the most demanding applications. These reliable, fail-safe washdown stations are available in hot/cold, single temp and combination steam/water configurations.
Any System, One Source
Steam Solutions delivers both custom and off-the-shelf solutions to meet your facility’s specific needs, no matter the process. From heavy-duty, industrial-grade systems to mobile units that help minimize CAPEX spend, we make it all happen with one call. We also offer a diverse range of washdown accessories that includes hoses, lances, reels, racks, flow indicators, mobile carts and spray nozzles.
We Know What You Need
From food processing and brewing to petrochemical applications, our experts can help select the optimum system. We can support every aspect of these stations from specialized design collaboration to the sale, support and replacement of any component. All to ensure the protection of products and workforce, as well as the bottom line.
- Steam and hot water mixing, hot and cold water mixing, single temperature stations, safety shower and any accessories
- Superior, high-grade Armstrong systems and components
- Systems and components not only for industrial facilities and contractors, but also food & beverage, pharmaceutical and healthcare research institutions
- Total system support, not only for your washdown stations but also for the surrounding components that impact steam control, condensate removal and more.
- Everything you need for your stations, in stock and ready for purchase
- Expertise in reducing washdown station energy use through expertly specified and installed components for industrial and processing ASHRAE tepid water standards