- 1 Air/Gas Vents and Liquid Drainers
- 2 Condensate Recovery
- 3 Condition Monitoring
- 4 Filtration
- 5 Heat Exchangers
- 6 Heat Tracing
- 7 Hot Water Systems
- 8 HVAC
- 9 Instrumentation
- 10 Rotary Joints
- 11 Silencers
- 12 Specialty Piping Items
- 13 Steam Generation and Distribution
- 14 Steam Traps
- 15 Strainers
- 16 Valves
- 17 Washdown Stations
Strict Quality for Strong Protection
When you need high-performance strainers quickly, call the experts at Steam Solutions. From simplex, duplex and Y strainers to temporary conicals and more, every product we carry has been made to the most demanding manufacturing standards. With the capability to fabricate custom strainers in-house, we make it easy to protect your equipment and processes.
Ready-made or custom-fabricated
We work directly with the best OEMs in the business. That means sourcing only products that ensure maximum system performance and keep debris and other particulates out of your equipment.
Steam Solutions also custom fabricates strainers for virtually every application, and all with unmatched quality. These products have a proven reputation for protecting every part of your system—from pumps, flow meters, valves and condensers to process heat exchangers and more.
We can engineer strainers to fit any equipment or process, design them for any configuration, fabricate them from almost any material and build them with any type of connection.
Experience That Pays
Our repeat buyers source from us again and again because of the expertise we bring to the project. We understand steam and process systems at the engineering level, enabling us to design strainers for optimal performance. Steam Solutions’ customers get what they need the first time, whether performing total system front-end engineering design or fabricating components in our shop. The result is seamless project execution and more confidence in operations.
- Strainers for liquids, steam, gases and specialty processes
- Expert specification of optimal components and configurations
- Connections of any kind, size and weld class
- Materials including stainless steel, carbon and forged steel, cast iron, chrome moly and navy bronze
- Specialized recommendations based on decades of fluid system expertise
- Products by leading manufacturers such as Armstrong International, Eaton, Mueller and more
- High-quality Fabrication (NB, R, S and U stamp facilities)
- Properly sized components to meet any specified flow rate and retention requirement