Field Service Technician / New Orleans, LA
Energy / Utilities
Four or more years
This role requires the successful candidate to be familiar with and comfortable working with commercial HVAC equipment including pumps, boilers, water heaters, valves, and components such as pressure switches, blower assemblies, relays, control boards, pressure reducing valves, control valves, and steam traps. Some knowledge and experience with commercial steam and hot water systems is required. Working with co-workers and customers and having the foresight to grow the position will enable your success in this position. An ability to troubleshoot and think on your feet is a must.
- Authorization to work permanently in the U.S. without sponsorship required
- Commissioning new boilers and hot water heaters
- Repairing / retrofitting existing equipment
- Some on-call responsibilities
Job Tactical Elements:
- Four or more years' experience working with steam, hot water, or HVAC systems
Job Strategic Elements:
Apply With Steam Solutions
Get in touch about a current job opening or about potential future positions. We’ll be in touch if you fit our needs for the role.